23 MARCH 2021
USER/STAKEHOLDER/STRATEGIC PARTNER/SOCIAL PARTNER/MEDIA ADVISORY
NOTIFICATION OF UPCOMING CCMA DIRECTOR ENGAGEMENTS WITH KEY LABOUR MARKET STAKEHOLDERS
The CCMA recognises that the successful operation of the CCMA machinery is reliant on effective partnerships with all role – players in the labour market, built and maintained through effective engagement, which encourages information sharing, collaborative solution development, innovation, agility and foresight preparedness.
Based on principles of effective stakeholder management, the purpose of this advisory is to apprise CCMA Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media of the upcoming scheduled stakeholder engagements. The CCMA Director, Mr Cameron Morajane, supported by the Senior Management Team, will be convening the following stakeholder events:
• Organised Labour Engagement;
• Organised Business Engagement;
• Government, Stakeholder and Strategic Partner Engagement;
• General User Engagement;
• Bargaining Councils Engagement;
• Media Briefing Session;
• CCMA Commission for Staff Association (CSA) Engagement; and
• CCMA National Management Committee (NMC) Engagement.
The main objectives of the scheduled upcoming stakeholder engagements are as follows:
• For the CCMA to share information, decisions and recent developments related to budget cuts, the impact of the budget cuts on CCMA operations, the suspension of walk-ins and utilisation of Part-Time Commissioners, amongst others;
• For the CCMA to discuss challenges that impede its ability to deliver efficiently and effectively expeditious dispute resolution and service delivery;
• For the CCMA to share challenges encountered with Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media in respect to CCMA processes;
• For Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media to share concerns regarding recent CCMA decisions and how these decisions have impacted on them;
• For Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media to table any proposals to improve the CCMA dispute resolution and service delivery mechanisms;
• For the CCMA to share its plans going forward, including the CCMA Vision 2030;
• For the CCMA to outline the role of Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media in pursuant to the CCMA Vision 2030; and
• For Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media to pledge buy-in and support to the plans of the CCMA and the CCMA Vision 2030.
Some engagements are closed engagements between the CCMA and specifically invited User/Stakeholder/Strategic Partner/Social Partner/Media institutions. Other engagements are open; Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partner/Media are please requested to take note of event dates and platforms on official CCMA communication platforms in the next few days.
It is envisaged that once all stakeholder engagements have taken place, Users/Stakeholders/Strategic Partners/Social Partners/Media would have been apprised with key information, decisions, challenges and planned activities of the CCMA, in a consultative and collaborative manner in the greater interest of labour peace and social justice.
Requests for information and media enquiries to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Tags: | View Count: (1136) | Return