The Human Resources Department has a vacancy for an HR Specialist: Employment Equity
Purpose: To conceptualise, manage and implement Employment Equity (EE) interventions throughout the organisation in line with the CCMA Employment Equity Plan.
Key Performance Areas:
• Employment Equity co-ordination
• Policy Formulation input
• Communication and Change Management co-ordination
• National and Regional EE Committee co-ordination
• EE Administration and Reporting
• B Degree in Human Resources
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in Human Resources with a strong emphasis in employment equity management and reporting
• Knowledge of Employment Equity practices and procedures
Closing date: 30 July 2021
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: email@example.com
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: HRSEE07-21 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (1309) | Return