The Dispute Resolution Department has a vacancy of a Senior Commissioner: Office of the National Senior Commissioner: Dispute Resolution
To provide a management support role to the NSC: Dispute Resolution and the statutory functions of the DR in order to ensure all efficiencies and statutory requirements are met at all times
Key Performance Areas:-
• Ensure DR Reporting on a monthly/quarterly /annual basis, according to the set standard, requirements, guidelines and agreed frequency.
• Collate and report on unit delivery in accordance to Regional Operational Plans.
• Provide and support input into the mid-term and year-end review of the Operational Plan for the Department
• Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
• Assist the NSC: DR to identify the areas where he/she must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
• Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations to NSC: DR
• Reviewing Internal and External Communications of the NSC: DR: drafting newsletters, reports, speeches or presentations for the NSC: DR.
• Conduct research with regard to special projects relative to the DR Department, and implement best practices associated with the functionality and determining the appropriateness of specific policies/ procedures for implementation.
• Oversee the effective implementation of Special Projects.
• Provide inputs into the Special projects budgeting process and manage the allocated budget
• Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the NSC: DR has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
• Develop and manage the annual plans relating to the support to Special Projects.
• Ensure proper planning for execution of departmental business plan and monthly activities to ensure all required work items are completed according to required deadlines.
• Monitor the effectiveness of archiving for proper record keeping and tracking of key documentation including reports and business plans
• Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
• Address poor performance of any team member and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with.
• Support the NSC: DR in the provision of key data and analysis to provide one version of the truth and key decision-making support.
• Creating & updating dashboards for reviewing key performance indicators.
• Monitor trends, recommend and implement Agreed corrective actions.
• Appropriate Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 8 – 10 years’ experience and 2 - 3 experience at Senior Management Level
• 5 – 10 years Financial Management & Reporting experience
• Knowledge of the CCMA policies and procedures
• Knowledge of all relevant labour legislation
• Knowledge of LRA, BCEA, SDA, EEA
• Knowledge of Case Management System and Esparant
• Knowledge of MS Office programmes
• Knowledge of industrial relations
• Knowledge of labour law
• Knowledge of compliance orientation
• Knowledge of continuous improvement
Skills and Behavioural Competencies:
• Strategic orientation
• Communication skills (oral and written)
• Interpersonal skills
• Detail Orientation
• Analysis, Problem solving and Judgement
• Conflict Management
• Building Trust
• Management skills
Closing date: Tuesday, 09 July 2019
To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering
letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: AMCB05-19 is quoted first on the subject line, as is. Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified
If we have not responded within a Month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment. It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts. Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (2930) | Return